Taco Bell is a fast food chain that serves more than two billion tacos and one billion burritos in its restaurants each year. It was founded in 1962 by Glen Bell.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 11pm; Sun, 9am - 10pm. Drive-up window hours: Sun - Thu, 9am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/food/tacos
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Mexican
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch