Parkside Pub in Huntley is a great place to stop in for lunch or an early dinner with the kids. Later in the evening, leave the kids at home and head over to enjoy the food and drinks and watch the game. When the weather is nice, enjoy your food and drinks in the outdoor garden area with plenty of seating and a view of Main Street. If you haven't heard of the Parkside Pub's annual Turkey Testicle Festival, the popular event for the 21 and older crowd is the place to be the day before Thanksgiving.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 1am; Fri, Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Outdoor seating
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Pool table