Huntley Area Public Library District
The building looks like a quaint farmhouse on the outside, but inside it is a modern library. Patrons are offered free Wi-Fi access, databases, videos and audio books. An exposed ceiling and stone fireplace are among the building's charming architectural details. The childrens' department is located to the right as you walk through the entrance. There, a program room is available for patrons to use. Information on rental fees is on the library's website.
- Fax: 847-669-5439
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1989
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 115,630
- Specialties: Extensive collection of items about Huntley's history
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Library card required to log on, must sign agreement policy, filters available depending on age
- Programs/classes: Numerous programs are held throughout the year for adults and children. Go to the library's website for a complete listing.
- Book donation information: Donations accepted
- Wi-Fi: Free