Snowfall totals from Sunday's storm were highest in the Northern suburbs, according to the National Weather Service in Chicago.
Here's a look at snowfall accumulations reported to the NWS-Chicago as of about 8 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8.
- Huntley: 2.0 inches (reported at 5:24 p.m.)
- Lake in the Hills: 3 inches
- Algonquin: 2.5 inches (reported 5:20 p.m. Sunday)
- Crystal Lake: 4.3 inches
- Cary: 2.0 inches (reported at 5 p.m. Sunday)
- Woodstock: 3.5 inches
- McHenry: 4.6 inches
- Antioch: 5.0 inches
- Rockford: 3.3 inches
- DeKalb: 2.5 inches
- Vernon Hills: 2.9 inches
- Northbrook: 2.2 inches
- Downers Grove: 2.4 inches
- Chicago: 2.0 inches
Check back to Patch for updates on snowfall totals.