Huntley High School's Brandon Mabry qualified for the state wrestling tournament this past weekend after placing third at the Barrington sectional meet, according to IHSA results.
At 195 pounds, the Huntley High School senior will now compete at the state tournament, which will be held Feb. 14 to 16 at Assembly Hall in Champaign.
- Marty Ryan, junior, Jacobs High School; second place at 106 pounds.
- Travis Piotrowski, freshman, Crystal Lake (Prairie Ridge); third place at 106 pounds.
- Michael Cullen, sophomore, Cary-Grove; first place at 113 pounds.
- Logan Hanselmann, junior, Cary-Grove; fourth place at 120 pounds.
- Nick Gil, junior, Crystal Lake South; second place at 126 pounds.
- Mike Infelise, senior, McHenry; fourth place at 126 pounds.
- Eric Barone, sophomore, Crystal Lake South; second place at 132 pounds.
- Nick Peters, senior, Crystal Lake South; second place 138 pounds
- Michael Underwood, senior, Cary-Grove; third place at 138 pounds.
- Wade Lardy, senior, McHenry; first place at 145 pounds.