Note: The following information was obtained from Huntley Police Department arrest reports. An arrest is only an accusation and does not constitute guilt. An individual can only be found guilty in a court of law.
- Jennifer L. Farrar, 28, of 9920 Thornton Way, Huntley, was arrested for criminal trespass to vehicle and driving while license suspended on March 25, reports stated. Farrar was transported to McHenry County Jail to await bond call.
- A 17-year-old boy from Huntley, was arrested for retail theft on March 25, police said. The boy was released to his parents with a notice to appear in McHenry County court on April 22.
- A cell phone and a vehicle key were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 10900 block of Madison Way on March 27, reports stated.
- Tyler F. Grodzki, 20, of 1011 Brittany Bend, Lake in the Hills, was arrested on March 27 for an outstanding Cook County warrant and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to police reports. In the same incident Daryl L. McGehee, 22, of 10428 Centennial, Huntley, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, police said. Both subjects were transported to McHenry County jail to await bond call.
- Helen Bickford, 72, of 12761 Golf View Dr., Huntley, was arrested for driving under the influence, driving under the influence with blood alcohol over .08 and driving on the wrong side of the road on March 29, police said. Bickford posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of May 3.
- April E. Joyce, 49, of 10735 Wing Pointe Drive, Huntley, was arrested for driving under the influence, driving under the influence with blood alcohol over .08 and speeding on March 29, police said. Joyce posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of May 17.
- Mail boxes and an overhead garage door were damaged in the 10700 and 10800 blocks of Lone Star Way and the 10700 block of Santa Fe Trail on March 31, according to reports.
- Cash was stolen from a coin-operated machine from a business in the 10300 block of Vine Street on March 31, police said.