Huntley police released reports from Oct. 8 to Oct. 14, 2012:
- Two theft reports were taken at Huntley High School, 13719 Harmony Road, on Oct. 12. One student reported that his Ipod and cell phone were stolen from a bathroom after he left the items unattended, police said. In a separate incident a student reported that his backpack was stolen after he left it unattended on the gym bleachers, reports stated.
- Someone broke a headlight on a vehicle in the 9100 block of Bristol Lane on Oct. 12, police said.
- An attempted burglary to residence report was taken in the 10800 block of Wingpointe Drive on Oct. 12, police said.
- Margaret Wrobel, 57, of 11906 Fourth Street, Huntley, was arrested for battery, resisting a peace officer, aggravated battery and criminal damage to state supported property on Oct. 14, police reports stated.
- A camera was stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 10400 block of Dutch Barn on Oct. 14, police said.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.