Huntley police released the following reports this week:
- Clothing was stolen from a store in the 11800 block of Factory Shop Blvd. on Dec. 20, police said.
- Someone stole a trading card from a mailing envelope at the Huntley Post Office on Dec. 21, according to reports.
- Seth A. Beu, 19, of 12118 W. Main St., Huntley, was arrested Dec. 22 on an outstanding McHenry County Sheriff’s Office warrant for possession of cannabis. Mr. Beu was turned over to the custody of the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office.
- Derrick P. Thomas, 46, of 11215 Bellflower, Huntley, was arrested for theft on Dec. 23, police said. Thomas posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of January 25.
- Two video game systems were reported stolen from a store in the 12300 block of Route 47 on Dec. 23, police said.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.