Huntley police released the following police reports this week:
- A homeowner in the 12900 block of Cold Spring Drive discovered several items of jewelry stolen on Sept. 10, police said.
- Police said a 14-year-old Huntley girl was arrested at Huntley High School, 13719 Harmony Road, and charged with possession of alcohol by a minor on Sept. 11. The juvenile was released to her mother and will attend peer jury.
- Dylan Eli Georges, 19, of 16 Brian Court, Algonquin, faces charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of cannabis and possession of alcohol by a minor following an arrest Sept. 12, police said. Georges posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of November 9. In the same incident Amanda Lee Kujawa, 19, of 335 Stonegate Road, Algonquin, was charged with possession of cannabis, according to reports. Kujawa was released with a notice to appear in McHenry County court on October 29.
- Nicola Busano, 18, of 10652 Potomac Drive, Huntley, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis on Sept. 14, police said. Busano posted bond and he was released with a McHenry County court date of October 26.
- Kimberlee Hoffmann, 42, of 1004 Kerim Court, Marengo, was arrested on a charge of theft of lost or mislaid property on Sept. 14, according to reports. Hoffmann is employed at the Huntley High School. She posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of October 19.
- Two television screens, a purse, wallet and debit card were stolen from a locked vehicle parked in the 10700 block of Preston Parkway on Sept. 15, police reports stated.
- A fire pit was stolen from a driveway in the 9800 block of Bedford Ave. on Sept. 16, police said.
- A 16-year-old girl from Lake in the Hills was charged with driving with no valid driver’s license, no rear registration light, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and a curfew violation on Sept. 16, police said. The juvenile posted bond and was released to her father with a McHenry County court date of Oct. 29. In the same incident a 16-year-old girl from Huntley was charged with a curfew violation. She was released to her mother with a notice to appear in McHenry County court on Oct. 29.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.