A Huntley man faces driving under the influence charges, police said.
Michael T. Jaminski, 46, of 11620 Manda Drive, Huntley, is charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol level greater than .08 on June 9, police said. Jaminski also was cited with disobeying a traffic-control device and driving the wrong way on a one-way street, police said.
Jaminski posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of July 6.
In other reports released this week:
- Natalie J. Grieshaber, 34, of 11119 Lincoln St., Huntley, was charged June 4 with failure to report damage after striking an unattended vehicle, reports stated. Grieshaber posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of July 20.
- Tuyen M. Witt, 42, of 1354 Cunat Court, Lake in the Hills, was arrested June 5 after violating an order of protection, police said. She was transported to Kane County Jail to await bond call.
- A wooden swing set was burned in the 10600 block of Church Street on June 6, police said.
- Amber Lynn Gehrke, 22, of 10813 Church St., Huntley, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of hypodermic syringe/needles on June 7, police said. Gehrke posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of July 13. In the same incident, Daryl L. McGehee, 22, of 10428 Centennial Ave., Huntley, was arrested on a charge of driving while license revoked, reports stated.
- Cash and electronics were taken from a home in the 11200 block of Grove Street on June 8, police said.
- Gas was stolen from two cars parked in a resident’s garage in the 13300 block of Longmeadow on June 8, according to reports.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.