Huntley police released the following reports from the weeks of June 18 and June 25:
- Angel M. Wolfe-Schlosser, age 18, of 10468 Evendale, Huntley, IL was charged with retail theft on June 18, police said. Wolfe-Schlosser posted bond and was released with a Kane County court date.
- Brian J. Pokorny, 18, of 628 Village #B, Crystal Lake, faces a driving under the influence of alcohol following an arrest on June 24, police said. Pokorny was also charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor, improper lane use, driving too fast for conditions, driving with no insurance and expired registration, police said. Pokorny posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date. In the same incident two 17-year-old females were charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor.
- Andrew S. Hudkins, 19, of 03N498 Rt. 47, Maple Park, was arrested and charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor and failure to dim headlights on June 25, according to reports. Hudkins was released with a notice to appear in McHenry County court on July 23, 2012.
- Vicki McKee, 55, of 11730 Cape Cod Lane, Huntley, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and cited for speeding on June 26, reports stated. McKee posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of July 27, 2012.
- Jason B. Skirt, 23, of 11612 Daniel #A, Huntley, faces two charges of domestic battering in a June 27 incident, police said. Skirt was transported to McHenry County Jail to await bond call.
- Raquel M. Ferrante, 31, of 11185 Fleetwood Drive, Huntley, was arrested June 28 on an outstanding McHenry County warrant for failure to appear in court, police said. Ferrante posted bond and was released.
- Lubna J. Abdul-Karim, 19, of 9669 Dunhill, Huntley, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor on June 30, police said. Karim was released with a notice to appear in McHenry County court on August 13.
- Brett W. Kleckner, 20, of 2220 Aurora, Pingree Grove, faces charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, resisting a peace officer and cited with an expired registration, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and no rear registration light, according to police. He was stopped on July 1. Kleckner was assigned a McHenry County court date of July 27.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.