Huntley police released the following reports this week:
- Reynaldo A. Gonzalez, 42 of 11905 4th St., Huntley, was arrested for criminal trespass to land and criminal damage to property on Sept. 28, reports stated. Gonzalez posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of Nov. 2.
- Three 14-year-old boys from Lake in the Hills and Huntley were charged with possession of cannabis near a park in the 9900 block of Bedford Drive on Sept. 28, police said.. The three were released to their parents with a McHenry County court date of Oct. 19.
- Charles N. Rozell, 38, of 404 W. Metzen St., Harvard, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol level over .08, and cited with improper lane use, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and driving with no head lights when required on Sept. 29, police said. Rozell posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of Nov. 9.
- A wallet was reported stolen from a shopping cart at a business in the 12300 block of Route 47 on Sept. 29, reports stated. The victim accidently left her wallet in a cart and left the store. The wallet was missing when she returned for it, police said.
- Two mailboxes were set on fire in the 10100 block of Bennington Drive on Sept. 30, according to reports.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.