Police released reports from Nov. 19-24.
- Nicole M. Parisi, 21, of 2105 Willowbrook Road, #1D, Woodstock, was arrested for driving while license suspended, no rear registration light, possession of a suspended license, and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle on Nov. 20, police said.
- Julio C. Gutierrez-Mejia, 21, of 648 S. York, Bensenville, was arrested for driving while license suspended, a tinted window violation and illegal registration cover on Nov. 20, police said.
- An IPASS was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in a driveway on the 11700 block of Sunderlin on Nov. 21, according to reports.
- Christopher B. Profitt, 36, of 17622 E. Johnson, Union, was arrested for driving while license suspended and a registration violation on Nov. 21, police said.
- Huntley police arrested Bryan J. Stoltenberg, 26, of 10768 Braemar Parkway, on an outstanding Kane County warrant for failure to appear in court, reports stated. Stoltenberg was arrested Nov. 21 and was released after posting bond.
- Christmas tree lights were damaged in the 10600 block of Lone Star Way on Nov. 24, police said.
- Two handicap parking placards were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 9700 block of Sheldon on Nov. 24, police said.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.