Huntley police released the following reports this week.
- A 15-year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged with driving with no headlights when required, no valid driver’s license, and driving an uninsured motor vehicle on Jan. 9, police said. The juvenile posted bond and was released to his mother with a McHenry County court date of Jan. 25.
- Charles P. Conrad III, 43, of 3104 Victoria Ave, Huntley, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage on Jan. 9, police said. Conrad posted bond and released with a Feb. 8 court date.
- Someone stole an iPhone 4S from an unlocked locker at Huntley High School, 13719 Harmony Road, on Jan. 11, according to reports.
- Robert E. Martz, 54, of 12614 Oak Grove, Huntley, was arrested for driving with no valid driver’s license, speeding and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle on Jan. 12, reports stated.
- John J. Formella, 26, of 10607 Mathew St., Huntley, was arrested for criminal damage to property on Jan.12, police said.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.