Huntley police released the following reports from the week of Nov. 26:
- Electronics and tools were stolen from the vehicle in the 9000 block of Route 47 Nov. 26, police said.
- Danielle E. Lambert, 24, of 9822 Chetwood Drive, Huntley, was charged with possession of cannabis and improper lane use on Nov. 26, according to police.
- A 14-year-old Lake in the Hills female faces charges of possession and consumption of alcohol by a minor after being arrested at Huntley High School, 13719 Harmony Road, on Nov. 27, police said. The juvenile was released to her father and will attend peer jury.
- Jewelry was reported stolen from a home in the 14100 block of Lavender on Nov. 27, according to reports.
- A stereo was stolen from a parked vehicle in the 10700 block of Wolf Drive on Nov. 28, police said.
- Huntley police arrested Tracy C. Kryzak-Schleiffer, 32, of 1450 Commons #1B, Woodstock, Nov. 28 on an outstanding Kane County warrant for failure to appear in court on a traffic charge and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle, reports stated.
- Christmas decorations were stolen from a yard in the 10000 block of Thornton Way on Nov. 29, according to reports.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.