- The Tracks, 108 Main St. in Cary. Voted best fish fry in Patch's Chowdown Showdown.
- Trio Grille, 101 Franks Road in Marengo. This bowling alley serves up a Friday Fish Fry, that includes all-you-can-eat cod, walleye and shrimp.
- Village Squire, 4818 Northwest Highway in Crystal Lake. The restaurant serves an all-you-can-eat fish fry on Fridays.
- RiverView Restaurant and Tavern, 1320 S. Main St. RiverView has an all-you-can-eat fish fry on Fridays.
- Duke's Alehouse and Kitchen, 110 N. Main St. in Crystal Lake, its tempura-ale battered and fried Lake Superior Whitefish fish fry every Friday. The meal comes with hand-cut fries, hush puppies, fresh lemons, tartar sauce and cole slaw.
- The Cottage, 6 East Crystal Lake Ave. in Crystal Lake, offers traditional fish and chips as a special on Fridays.
- Moretti's Ristorante & Pizzeria, 220 North Randall Road in Lake in the Hills, offers a $9.99 fish fry with a choice of potato and coleslaw.
- Fire Bar & Grill, 435 Angela Lane, offers a $6.99 fish and chips special on Friday.
- Wool Street Bar & Grill, 128 Wool St. in Cary, offers an all-you-can-eat perch fish fry for $9.95.