Invite a friend
Zumba Fitness Party Night with Natalie
Party yourself into Shape. Natalie is one of the hottest Zumba instructors in the area. Last spring she hosted several of these party nights to benefit the Grafton Food Pantry and also the American Cancer Society. But now, it's all about YOU getting inspired and moving your body. No dance experience required. It's all about having fun and getting FIT. You will be captivated by the international zest of Latin and other worldwide rhythms and the "FEEL GOOD" vibes that Natalie brings to her fun and energetic classes. Empower your workout and join her party. First Friday of every month. $8.00 pre registration.
Check www.bellyrhythms.com for additional classes that Natalie offers from Zumba, Belly Dance, to Total Body Conditioning. ... Bringing fun to fitness....
|Where||Huntley Park District 12015 Mill St, Huntley, IL 60142 (Cosman Theatre)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Teens|
|Price||8.00 for pre registration|
More About Huntley Park District
Huntley Park District has a fitness center, gym, dance studio and a cultural center, but those are just some of the amenities in the park district. There are 10 parks in total, a nature area, a sports complex, tennis courts and a golf course named Pinecrest Golf Club. It also has an aquatics center called the Stingray Bay Family Aquatic Center. The latest addition is the Deicke Discovery Center at Deicke Park, an interactive playground that opened in June of 2010.
Other events here
- Open Gym Basketball Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Lite & Lively Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Adult Volleyball Drop-In Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Zumba with Natalie Weekly on Thursdays, 5:45 pm–6:45 pm
- Westlake Community Church Celebration Service Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am–11:15 am
- 2013 Relay for Life of Huntley Fri, Jun 14, 6:00 pm–6:00 am