Invite a friend
American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Northern Fox Valley
Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back at the 2012 American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Northern Fox Valley!
Join us at the Huntley Park District Rec. Center on June 15 - 16 as we CELEBRATE cancer survivors, REMEMBER and honor those toched by cancer and FIGHT BACK against a disease that has taken too much from too many!
What is Relay?
- Overnight relay-style event
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track for the duration of the event
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and fundraising opportunities
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Register online today! www.relayforlife.org/northernfoxil
|Where||12015 Mill St, Huntley, IL 60142|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–6:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
|Price||Registration/Donation fee is $25|