Take the Challenge, Eat Turkey Testicles at Parkside Pub
Or just go to watch everyone at the annual Parkside Pub Turkey Testicle Festival.
- November 20, 2012
The Parkside Pub's annual Turkey Testicle Festival begins at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the downtown Huntley restaurant, 11721 Main Street.
A tip if you are brave enough to try the "hot nuts," as the staff calls the turkey testicles, don't chew too much. One or two chews then swallow the fried, hot nuts followed by a gulp of beer or whatever else you want to drink. Enjoy!
See More on Patch
- Huntley Community Radio Holds Pizza Wars to Find Out Who has the Best Pizza
- Area Restaurants Open for Easter Brunch
- 'Festival of Music' Concert Tonight; Benefits Huntley High School Band Program
- How Did the Village Rate on Snow Removal?
- Huntley Historical Society Explores County’s One-Room Schools History