Huntley Police Blotter: Vandals Cause Damage in Neighborhoods
Police release reports from May 21 to May 27.
Huntley police said 16 criminal damage to property reports recently were taken.
Damage to tires, a windshield and outside lights were reported on May 21. The damage was done in the neighborhoods of: 12800-12900 blocks of Big Horn Drive, 11300 block of Greenway, 14000 block of Wildrose, 13000 block of Coventry and the 11300 block of Stonewater Crossing.
In other reports released this week:
- Two chairs were smashed and a rag soaked in paint thinner was set on fire at a business in the 11900 block of Main Street on May 21, police said.
- A victim states her cellphone was stolen from a business in the 11700 block of Main Street on May 16, police said.
- A residential burglary report was taken in the 11400 block of Stonewater
Crossing. The burglary occurred between May 20 and May 22, 2012.
- Jewelry was stolen from a home in the 10300 block of Brighton Lane on May 23, according to reports.
- Several pieces of jewelry was reported missing from a home in the 12000 block of Oakcrest on May 24, police said.
- Musical equipment was reported stolen in the 12900 block of Del Webb Boulevard on May 24, police said. A Mackie brand audio mixer was stolen.
- An evergreen tree was dug up from a yard in the 10800 block of Church Street on May 25 and stolen, police said.
- Police said a homeowner in the block of 11900 of Main Street found several BB gun pellets were shot into a fence and a burn mark made on an exterior wall on May 25.
- A laptop computer was stolen from a business in the 10900 block of Route 47 on May 27, police said.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.