Huntley Police Blotter: Two Arrested on DUI Charges, with Blood Alcohol Over .08
Huntley police release reports.
Huntley police released the following reports from Aug. 7-11:
- The windows on a transport vehicle were damaged in the 10600 block of Wolf Drive on Aug. 7, police said.
- A wallet and electronic accessories were stolen from a motor vehicle parked in the 11700 block of Woodcreek Drive on Aug. 7, according to police reports.
- Edwin Ayala, 48, of 6214 Crescent Drive, Huntley, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol level over .08 on Aug. 7, police said. Ayala posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of Sept. 28.
- Julie E. Webb, 28, of 1624 Poplar Lane, Woodstock, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol over .08 and cited with improper lane use and display of expired registration on Aug. 11, police said. Webb posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of Sept. 28.
- Two Elginites were arrested on a theft charge on Aug. 11, police said. Araceli Cervantes, 36, of 653 Dean St. #8 and Jesus M. Mora, 41, of 1397 Cimmeron Court, Elgin were each charged with attempted theft. Both subjects bond and were released with a Kane County court date of Sept. 3.
- A metallic sign was stolen from the driver’s side door of a vehicle parked near the intersection of Main and Church streets on Aug. 11, according to reports.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.