Huntley Police Blotter: Theft, Criminal Damage at Huntley High
Police reports from Jan. 28-31.
Huntley police released the following reports:
- A business in the 11600 block of Main St. was burglarized on Jan. 28, police said. Someone shattered the front door window to gain entry, reports stated.
- A student reported that his wallet was stolen from a locker room at Huntley High School, 13719 Harmony Road, Huntley, on Jan. 28, reports stated. The wallet was later recovered but cash was missing. On the same day, another student reported someone stole her cell phone from a backpack, police said.
- Riley J. Hudson, 20, of 1 Shade Tree, Algonquin, was arrested for driving while license suspended and no rear registration light on Jan. 28, police said. In the same incident Joseph M Ladick, 20, of 8 White Chapel Court, Algonquin, was arrested for possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia, police said. Hudson and Ladick posted bond and were released with a McHenry County court date of March 1.
- Someone broke a window at a business in the 10700 block of Wolf Drive on Jan. 29, according to reports.
- Derrick P. Thomas, 46, of 11215 Bellflower Lane, Huntley, was arrested on an outstanding Lake County warrant for violation of an order of protection on Jan. 31, police reports stated. Thomas was transported to McHenry County jail.
- A student at Huntley High School reported that his vehicle was damaged in the parking lot when someone punched in the driver’s side lock and he was unable to unlock the door on Jan. 31, police said.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.