Huntley Police Blotter: Holiday Lights Stolen from Several Homes
Police also report incidents at Huntley High School involving three students.
Huntley Police released the following reports from Dec. 3-7:
- Outdoor holiday lights were cut at homes in the 10700 block of Allegheny, 12200 block of Tulip Tree and the 12300 block of Scarlet Drive on Dec. 3, police said.
- A theft report was taken in the 10600 block of Matthew St. where outdoor holiday decorations were stolen on Dec. 3, reports stated.
- Police arrested a 14-year-old Huntley boy on a charge of disorderly conduct at Huntley High School, 13719 Harmony Road on Dec. 3, according to reports. The juvenile was released to his father and will attend peer jury.
- A 17-year- old girl from Lake in the Hills was charged with battery at Huntley High School on Dec. 4, police said. The juvenile was released to her mother and will attend peer jury.
- Someone stole outdoor holiday lights from a home in the 10700 block of Biltmore Lane on Dec. 4, police said.
- Construction equipment was stolen from a trailer parked near the intersection of Route 47 and Interstate 90 on Dec. 5, police said.
- Stephen J. Gohmann, 64, of 11817 Stonewater Crossing, Huntley, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol over .08 and improper turn on Dec. 5, police said.
- A retail theft report was taken at a clothing store in the 11800 block of Factory Shops Blvd. where someone stole two coats on Dec. 5, according to reports.
- Police said a 17-year-old Huntley boy was charged with disorderly conduct at Huntley High School on Dec. 7, police said. The juvenile was released to his father and will attend peer jury.
- Thomas J. Davis, 20, of 873 Dogwood Lane, Lake in the Hills, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with one headlight on Dec. 7, police said. In the same incident Angelo V. Bernardo, 20, 975 Blackberry Court, Lake in the Hills, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis, reports stated. Both subjects posted bond and were released with McHenry County court date of January 11, 2013.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.