Huntley Police Blotter: Grinch Damages Christmas Lights
Police reports include traffic violations, thefts.
Huntley police released the following reports from the week of Nov. 26:
- Marcello A. Chang, 34, of 836 Gillette, Aurora, was charged with driving with no valid driver’s license and a registration violation on Nov. 30, police said.
- A package was stolen from the front stoop of a residence in the 12200 block of Donahue Drive on Nov. 30, according to police.
- Arturo Romulo, 49, of 7500 N. Elmhurst, Des Plaines, was arrested for driving while license revoked and a registration violation on Nov. 30, according to police.
- Manish Mahi Islam, 19, of 10916 Sawgrass Lane, Huntley, was arrested for possession of cannabis, driving while license suspended, possession of a suspended driver’s license, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to wear a seat belt on Nov. 30, police said.
- John M. Eaker, 23, of 9731 Longfield, Huntley, was arrested for driving while license suspended, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and display of an expired registration on Dec. 1, police said.
- A criminal damage to property report was taken in the 12300 block of Scarlet Lane where Christmas lights were damaged on Dec. 1, according to reports.
- Nicholas D. Berndt, 33, of 11014 N. Myrtle, Huntley, was arrested for battery on Dec. 1, police said.
- Brandon R. Brockmeyer, 29, 11807 Woodcreek, Apt. #E, Huntley, was arrested for violation of an order of protection and unlawful use of an intoxicating compound on Dec. 2, police said.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.