Huntley Police Blotter: DUI, Cannabis Arrests
Police also report woman arrested for selling tobacco to a minor.
Huntley police released the following reports from Dec. 10-16:
- Erika R. Flores, 55, of 12320 Russet Lane, Huntley, was charged with sale of tobacco to a minor on Dec. 10, police said. Flores was released with a notice to appear in McHenry Court.
- Alexander J. Robson, 19, of 9921 Bedford, Huntley, was arrested for violation of an order of protection on Dec. 14, police said.
- Jewelry was reported stolen from a home in the 12400 block of Black Oak Trail on Dec. 15, police said.
- Two 14-year-old boys _ one from Huntley and one from Lake in the Hills_ were charged with possession of cannabis on Dec. 15, according to police. Both boys were released to their parents with a notice to appear in McHenry County court.
- Ashley M. Norman, 23, of 10601 Nantucket Lane, Huntley, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and resisting a peace officer on Dec. 16, police said.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.