Huntley Police Blotter: Cars, Construction Site Burglarized
Two separate car burglaries were reported last week along with a burglary at a construction site, police said.
Huntley police released the following reports from Nov. 12-15:
- A woman placed her purse on the passenger seat then left her car for a short time on Nov. 12 then discovered someone broke the passenger window and took the purse, police said. The burglary occurred in the 12500 block of Princeton Drive, according to reports.
- Alejandro M. Valdez, 19, of 10982 Preston Parkway, Huntley, was charged with criminal damage to property on Nov. 13, police said.
- Umar Paracha, 42, of 5910 Ironwood Dr., Crystal Lake, was arrested and charged with driving while license suspended, use of a cell phone in a construction zone and possession of a suspended driver’s license on Nov. 13, police said. Paracha posted bond and he was released with a McHenry County court date of Dec. 14.
- Irvin Mendez-Gonzalez, 24, of 1 N. Channing Ct., #126, Elgin, was arrested and charged with driving with no valid driver’s license and driving on the wrong side of the road on Nov. 13, according to police. Mendez-Gonzalez posted bond and was released with a Nov. 30 court date.
- Ray A. Pena, 40, of 11704 3rd St., Huntley, was arrested for driving while license suspended and no registration light on Nov. 14, police said. Pena posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of Dec. 28.
- Someone broke a window of a vehicle parked in the 10700 block of Midwest and took a backpack, police said. The burglary occurred on Nov. 15.
- Two Brower turf rollers were stolen from a construction site near the intersection of Hadley Drive and Reed Road on Nov. 15, according to reports.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.