Huntley Police Blotter: Car, Home Burglaries Reported
Huntley police also report an assault at a park and the theft of prescription medication.
Huntley police reports from Sept. 17 to 22:
- Ramon Manteca-Castillo, 32, of 801 N. Draper Road, McHenry, was arrested on an outstanding federal warrant for fraud charges on Sept. 17, Huntley police said. Castillo was released to the custody of Diplomatic Security Service Department.
- Electronics and personal items were stolen from a vehicle in the 11600 block of Pine Way on Sept. 17, police said.
- A theft report was taken in the 10700 block of Rushmore Lane on Sept. 17 from a victim who stated unauthorized charges were made to her phone calling card and her debit card, according to reports.
- Prescription medication was stolen from an office at 11800 Factory Shops Blvd. on Sept. 17, reports stated.
- Police said a juvenile reported an assault at Cotton Tail Park, 9902 Bedford Drive on Sept. 17 involving a group of juveniles who threatened him.
- Cash was reported stolen from a retail business in the 12100 block of Route 47 on Sept. 18, police said.
- Two 14-year-old Huntley boys were charged with criminal trespass on Sept. 18, police said. Both juveniles were issued notices to appear in McHenry County court on October 29.
- A fraud report was taken at a business in the 10400 block of Rt. 47 on Sept. 20, police said. The victim stated that a subject has written several bad checks to the business.
- Appliances were stolen from a house in foreclosure in the 13600 block of Hemlock Lane on Sept. 20, according to reports.
- Ivan Espinoza, 20, of 2581 Henning Road, Hampshire, was arrested and charged with harassment through electronic communications and an outstanding McHenry County warrant for possession of cannabis on Sept. 21, police reports said. Espinoza posted bond and was released with McHenry County court dates of October 4 and October 26.
- A wallet from stolen from a retail store located in 11800 block of Factory Shops Blvd. Sept. 22, police stated.
- Police are investigating a theft at a restaurant in the 12800 block of Del Webb Blvd. where a door was forced open and case was stolen on Sept. 22, reports stated.
- A 17-year-old Lake in the Hills girl faces a consumption of alcohol by a minor charge, police said. The juvenile was arrested Sept. 22 and released to her parents with a notice to appear in McHenry County court on October 15.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.