Huntley Police Blotter: 14-year-old Charged with Domestic Battery
Police release reports from April 30 to May 6.
A 14-year-old was arrested on a domestic battery charge this week, Huntley police said.
The juvenile was arrested May 6 and released to his father. The charges will be petitioned in McHenry County juvenile court.
Police did not release any further details on the charge or incident.
Huntley Deputy Police Deputy Chief Todd Fulton said arresting a 14-year-old for domestic battery is not a very common situation for officers, but it has happened in the past. Most domestic battery cases involve adults, he said. The Huntley Police Department has made reducing domestic battery cases a priority this year.
In other reports released this week:
- Barton J. Christiansen, 62, of 11510 Algonquin Road, Unit F, Huntley, was charged with driving while license suspended and driving with open alcohol on April 30, police said. Barton posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of May 25.
- Police said someone painted graffiti on the door of a portable toilet in a park in the 9600 block of Abbey Road on May 1.
- Ronald R. Herrera, 27, of 11967 Brunschon Lane, Huntley, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia on May 2, police said. Herrera posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of June 1.
- A resident in the 10800 block of Concord Lane discovered someone opened several credit cards in their name and reported the identity theft May 4, according to reports.
- Three cases of beer were taken from a garage in the 10400 block of Sunbury Street on May 4, police said.
- Jason M. Scarpino, 28, of 823 Vaughn Harbor, Sycamore, was charged with aggravated assault May 4, police said. In the same incident, David A. Mcahren, 43, of 749 S Summit, Barrington, was arrested on a charge of criminal damage to property, according to reports. Both subjects posted bond and were released with a Kane County court date of May 28.
- Michael W. Clark, 21, of 5390 Sullivan, Lake in the Hills, is charged with driving while license suspended, an outstanding Kane County warrant and an outstanding DuPage County warrant and cited with driving with an expired registration on May 5, police said. Clark posted bond and was released with McHenry, Kane and DuPage court dates.
- Police said Brian Dakota Eisenhauer, 19, of 10727 Midwest Ave, Huntley, was charged with criminal damage to property and domestic battery May 6.