Huntley Blotter: Purses Stolen in Car Burglaries
Two purses stolen in two separate incidents.
Huntley police released the following reports from Jan. 21-27:
- Jamie A. Sunega, 44, of 2712 S. Central Ave., Chicago, was arrested Jan. 21 for driving with an expired registration, police said.
- Matthew E. Robisky, 35, of 10033 Cummings, Huntley, was arrested on an outstanding Alexander County warrant for driving while license suspended on Jan. 22, according to reports.
- A purse was stolen from a vehicle in the 10600 block of Wolf Drive on Jan. 22, police said. A purse was stolen from another vehicle the same day in a parking lot in the 10900 block of Ruth Road, reports stated. Police did not indicate if the two car burglaries were related.
- Ashley M. Caraballo, 25, of 535 Barn Swallow Way #D, Elgin, was arrested for driving while license suspended and disregarding a traffic control device on Jan. 23, police said.
- Jewelry was stolen from a home in the 10400 block of Church St. on Jan. 24, reports stated.
- Rachael E. Kegebein, 41, of 9363 Rainsford Drive, Huntley, was arrested on Jan. 25 for driving under the influence and following too closely, police said. Kegebein posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of Feb. 15.
- Luke A. Wilson, 30, of 15904 Nelson Road, Woodstock, was arrested for driving while license suspended, possession of a suspended driver’s license, possession of cannabis, no taillights, and operating an uninsured motor vehicle on Jan. 25, police said. Wilson posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of March 1.
- John W. Montwicki, 42, of 13625 Ivy, Huntley, was arrested for criminal trespass to a vehicle On Jan. 26, police said. Montwicki posted bond and was released with a McHenry County court date of March 1.
- Michael A. Ferrante, 22, of 341 Lloyd St, Huntley, was arrested Jan. 26 on an outstanding McHenry County warrant for failure to appear in court. Ferrante posted bond and was released with McHenry County court date of February 26, 2013.
- Someone egged a car and house on the 10500 block of Savannah Court on Jan. 27, police said.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.